Saturday, September 8, 2012

Second Grade


I know this is how every mother feels, but I am gonna say it anyways...............  I can't believe how fast my little girl is growing up!!  This summer went way too fast and I was sad when the first day of school rolled around.  I am thankful for the structure that it brings which is something Maddie thrives on!!






The evening following the first day of school Norwayne Elementary held an open house.

This is Maddie and her teacher Mrs. Flener.  Maddie loves her, which I am so grateful for!


 Maddie showed me the line at the playground where she practices her "perfect" cartwheel.


 Aunt Kate, Auntie Tricia, and grandma came for a quick visit to open house also to see Maddie's room!  We are so lucky to have a great support system!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Maddie
    My name is Jenna and I came across your site. You are a beautiful princess, You are blessing, gift, miracle, and special earthly angel. I am so happy your enjoying school and like your teacher.
    I was born with a rare life threatening disease. I have 14 other medical conditions, and developmental delays.
    http://www.miraclechamp.webs.com

    ReplyDelete